Level 1 Acquapole® Tone Training
LEVEL 1 ACQUAPOLE® TONE INSTRUCTOR COURSE
This Acquapole® certification course is conducted by our Australian Master Trainers and is designed for instructors to learn to conduct safe and effective Acquapole® classes in the pool. During the Acquapole® Tone course you will learn the different postures and holds used on the pole, upper and lower limbs and abdominal wall exercises and the design of an exciting Acquapole® class. The course is 8 hours duration (3 hours theory & 5 hours practical).
- You will be participating in theory and practical sessions so please bring your bathers, towel, footwear & comfortable clothing. Showers and change room facilities are available.
- You will also be required to demonstrate teaching methods on poolside so please bring clothing you are comfortable to instruct in. (Eg; shorts/leggings over your bathers.)
- Writing material will be required for theory sessions. A Level 1 Acquapole® Tone Instructor Manual will be provided on the day
- All participants will need to complete a small exam paper at the end of the session based on theory learnt throughout the day.
- Please bring a USB if you would like a copy of the music we use during the course.
- Please bring lunch, snacks and drinks as venues are not always close to shops. Rest breaks will be provided.
- Upon successful completion of the course Acquapole® Australasia will email your Acquapole® Level 1 Tone Instructor Certificate to you. You will also be listed on Acquapole® Italy & Acquapole® Australasia’s website as an official Acquapole® Instructor. Acquapole Australasia will also send you a request to join out Acquapole® Instructor Facebook page.
- Instructors Registered as Group Fitness Instructors with Fitness Australia will recieve 6 CEC's
After 1 year of teaching Acquapole Tone classes, instructors can enrol to learn Acquapole Postural & Acquapole Elastic Pole. Boxing Bag workshops are available anytime.